Please refer to the below for our COVID-19 Policy.
Practise physical distancing
- You must apply the relevant density quotient to arrange shared work areas and publicly accessible spaces.
- Where possible within the workplace, aim for workers and visitors to maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Display signs to show patron limits at the entrance of enclosed areas where limits apply
Wear a face mask
- You must always carry a face mask with you when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- Face masks continue to be mandatory in some settings, unless a lawful reason not to wear one applies.
- For a full list of settings where masks continue to be mandatory, see: Face masks.
Practise good hygiene
- Frequently and regularly clean and disinfect shared spaces, including high touch communal items such as doorknobs and telephones.
- Make soap and hand sanitiser available for all workers and customers throughout the worksite and encourage regular handwashing.
Keep electronic records and act quickly
- Support workers to get tested and stay home even if they only have mild symptoms.
- Develop a business contingency plan to manage any outbreaks.
- Keep records of all people who enter the workplace for contact tracing. For more information, see Victorian Government QR Code Service
Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces
- Move activity outside where practicable, including meetings, tearooms, lunch breaks and serving customers.
- Enhance airflow by opening windows and doors.
Create workforce bubbles
- Consider keeping groups of workers rostered on the same shifts at a single worksite and avoid any overlap of workers during shift changes where it is practical to do so.